Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's been a while

I know that it has been a while, basically a year, since I have posted anything to the blog. I guess I started this because I was trying to be more than I already was. Wanting to build myself from being called the 'transfer guru' at my job, to being an all-around transfer know-it-all.

Honestly I never lost the passion to become the latter of the two, I probably lost passion in myself. I also took on more responsibility at my job, becoming a go-to person for all things social media related. But from the fiery ashes of failure, I am going to continue on.

I read my introduction for this blog where I state that  I don't do things half-assed. Obviously from the number of times I have posted here, half-assed would be nice, but don't count me out. I won't make any promises on how often I'll write, or to what the content will pertain, but I will do my best to keep some sort of content flowing and keep you on the edge of your seat, wanting to read more. I will also potentially move into more of a general higher education blog, but we'll see where life takes us.

Life is a journey, and I brought my walk-in' shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment